Knight Digital Media Center presented a day-long workshop for foundation communications professionals on April 4, 2016 as part of the CommA Days conference in New Orleans. Participants learned about strategies in communication and engagement on digital, mobile and social platforms.
Among the presenters:
- Beth Kanter is a blogger, speaker, author, and master trainer, who loves helping people discover and make a plan for integrating online technologies into their professional life.
- Anusha Alikhan is a strategic communications professional with a diverse background in the non-profit sector, as well as journalism and law.
- Alejandro de Onís is Director of Digital Strategy at Knight Foundation.
- Amy Gahran is a journalist, editor, media consultant and blogger, currently launching an engagement publishing business.
- Strategies and tools for digital communication
- Mobile platforms and best practices
- Social media branding